About this course
Dr Alan J. R. Smith
Melbourne School of Engineering
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: Enquiry form
- Visit Master of Engineering Management - Project overview
- Visit: Master of Engineering Management - Change overview
|Award title||Master of Engineering Management|
|Year & campus||2017 — Parkville|
|Fees information||Subject EFTSL, level, discipline and census date|
|Study level & type||Graduate Coursework|
|Credit points||100 credit points|
|Duration||12 months full-time or 24 months part-time|
The Master of Engineering Management has been developed in conjunction with Melbourne Business School to offer broader business study opportunities to our students, regardless of their level of work experience. Students with less than two yearsof work experience will choose from selected Master of Management subject offerings, while students with greater than two years of experience may undertake subjects from Melbourne Business School's prestigious MBA subject offerings.
Graduates may then be eligible for advanced standing into the Master of Management or MBA degrees if they choose to continue their business studies.
The Master of Engineering Management is offered in two specialisations: Project Management and Change Management.
- Project Management is for engineers to develop advanced project management skills in managerial roles.
- Change Management is for engineers who are interested in fast-tracking their careers into managerial roles.
Last updated: 29 November 2021