You’re currently viewing the 2017 version of this subject
- Professional report equivalent to 3000 words (60%) simulating an ESD report for a new building proposal, providing a technical understanding of the green building design process, including implementation issues, through individual and group work. The report will be submitted in the following stages:
- Environmental (15%) due in week 4
- Social and Economic (15%) due in week 7
- Final report outlining overall recommendation for the building (30%) due in week 10
- Class presentation of 10 minutes (10%) held in week 10, outlining the overall recommendations for the building analysed in the ESD report.
- Assignment equivalent to 2000 words (30%) due in week 12, focusing on the ability to think creatively and research and evaluate the traditional and alternate methodologies that drive social, environmental and economic outcomes.
Last updated: 18 December 2020