|Fees||Look up fees|
This subject offers an integrated understanding of digital design thinking, skills and technology through design and making process. This subject runs as an intensive design workshop environments where students is introduce to contemporary digital tools and design workflow. This is tested through design leading to fabrication of large scale prototype and installation. The subject involves hand-on design workshop with practising designer, engineer and/or maker.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of the subject students should have developed:
- an understanding of contemporary spatial and design practice through digital technology
- an integration of digital skills and thinking through creative design and fabrication
- ability to work collaboratively to prepare and deliver a design project
On completion of the subject, students would have developed the following skills:
- critical design thinking and analysis;
- ability to integrated digital tools in design process;
- communication through digital medium;
- method in presentation and documentation.
Last updated: 18 December 2020