You’re currently viewing the 2017 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
It is important that students contact the lecturer in charge of the subject prior to enrolment to obtain written approval to enrol. Application and selection details are available from the lecturer in charge.
- A written site project equivalent to 1,500 words (25%), due in late July.
- An essay of 3,500 words (75%), due in August.
- Students are required to attend a minimum of 80% (or 10 out of 12) classes in order to qualify to have their written work assessed. Any student who fails to meet this hurdle without valid reason will not be eligible to pass the subject. All required written work must be submitted in order to pass the subject. Essays submitted after the due date without an extension will be penalised 2% per day. Essays submitted after two weeks of the assessment due date without a formally approved application for special consideration or an extension will only be marked on a pass/fail basis if accepted.
Last updated: 3 November 2022