You’re currently viewing the 2017 version of this subject
- Continuous homework assessment (8 pieces of written assignments) (throughout the semester) 15%
- One piece of persuasive/argumentative writing, 500 words(during the middle of semester) 10%
- Continuous oral assessment (throughout the semester) 15%
- A 1-hour mid-semester written test (during the middle of semester) 15%
- A 15-minute oral examination (during the examination period) 15%
- A 2-hour written examination (during the examination period) 30%
- Hurdle requirement: Class attendance is required for this subject; if you do not attend a minimum of 80% of classes without an approved exemption you will not be eligible for a pass in this subject.
- Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. In-class assessment tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Last updated: 3 October 2023