About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Alberts B, Johnson A, Lewis J, Raff M, Roberts K, Walter P, "Molecular Biology of the Cell", 5th Edition
Recommended texts and other resources
These individual texts are strongly recommended if you intend to pursue further study in the respective area:
· Nelson D, Cox M, "Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry", 6th edition
· Griffiths AJF et al., "Introduction to Genetic Analysis", 10th edition
· Engleberg NC et al., “Schaechter's Mechanisms of Microbial Disease” 4th edition
· Kumar V et al., 'Robbins Basic Pathology', 8th edition
- Subject notes
This subject is only available to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Biomedicine.
Students undertaking this unit should have access to an internet-enabled computer.
B-BMED students who fail this subject with a mark of 45-49%, who do not fail any other subjects in the same semester may be eligible for a progression supplementary exam for this subject in line with the Assessment Procedure(point 15). Students will be contacted via email by the University Results final release date if they are eligible.
- Related Handbook entries
Last updated: 30 October 2023