You’re currently viewing the 2017 version of this subject
- A three-stage project, requiring approximately 30 - 35 hours of work, with stages due at the end of each third of the semester - approximately weeks 4, 8, and 12 (30%)
- One 1-hour mid-semester test (10%)
- A workshop assignment to demonstrate programming competency, due two thirds of the way through semester (10%), requiring approximately 10 - 13 hours of work per student
- One 2-hour end-of-semester examination (50%).
Hurdle requirement: To pass the subject, students must obtain at least:
- 50% overall, 20/40 for the project and assignment work
- And 30/60 for the mid-semester test and end-of-semester written examination combined.
Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 1-6 are addressed in the projects, the mid-semester test, and the workshop assignment and the final exam.
Last updated: 6 December 2019