LEARNING AND TEACHING METHODS
The subject will be delivered through a combination of lectures, programming workshops, and programming exercises. Students will also be expected to develop and submit for assessment programming assignments.
INDICATIVE KEY LEARNING RESOURCES
Students will have access to lecture notes and lecture slides, and will be expected to own a copy of the textbook, nominated by the coordinator. Other guidance will be provided via LMS.
CAREERS / INDUSTRY LINKS
Programming competencies are a critical part of a range of engineering career pathways, especially electrical and mechanical engineering. Being familiar with computational thinking and problem solving techniques is important to the development of new devices and technologies in these disciplines.
- Master of Engineering (Spatial)
- Bachelor of Design Elective Subjects
- Science-credited subjects - new generation B-SCI and B-ENG.
- Master of Engineering (Electrical)
- Software with Business
- Master of Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Mechanical with Business
- Environments Discipline subjects
- Electrical with Business
- Master of Engineering (Electrical with Business)
- Master of Engineering (Software with Business)
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Master of Engineering (Software)
- Selective subjects for B-BMED
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical with Business)
- Spatial Systems
This subject is available as breadth in the following courses: