- Project work: implementation of a mobile phone application of a group of 3 students, requiring approximately 25 - 30 hours of work per student, due in week 11 (20%)
- A 20-minute presentation given by a 3-person group due in week 6 to week 10 in combination with a 3000-word report about a current research topic or technology in mobile computing , requiring approximately 25 - 30 hours of work, due in week 10 (20%)
- A 2-hour written examination at the end of the semester (60%).
Hurdle requirement: To pass the subject, students must obtain at least:
- 50% overall
- 20/40 in the group-based work
- 25/60 in the end-of-semester written examination.
Intended Learning Outcome (ILO) 1 is addressed in all assessment components. ILO 2 is addressed in the project work, ILO 3 in project work, the group presentation and the group report. ILO 4 is addressed in the group presentation and the group report.
Last updated: 9 October 2020