This subject is available for science credit to students enrolled in the BSc (new degree only).
LEARNING AND TEACHING METHODS
The subject is delivered through lectures and workshop classes that combine both tutorial and hands-on laboratory activities.
INDICATIVE KEY LEARNING RESOURCES
Students are provided with detailed lecture slides, a weekly lecture summary email, a practice problem booklet with answers, a laboratory manual, pre-lab exercise solutions, detailed assignment solutions, and reference text lists and URLs to helpful web content.
CAREERS / INDUSTRY LINKS
Exposure to industry standard electrical engineering equipment through laboratory activities.
- Science-credited subjects - new generation B-SCI and B-ENG.
- Master of Engineering (Electrical with Business)
- Mechanical with Business
- Bachelor of Design Elective Subjects
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Electrical with Business
- Selective subjects for B-BMED
- Master of Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Master of Engineering (Electrical)
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical with Business)
Related breadth tracks
This subject is available as breadth in the following courses:
Recommended texts and other resources
- Electrical Engineering: Principle and Applications (Allan R. Hambley)
- Electric Circuits (James W. Nillson, Susan Riedel)