INDICATIVE KEY LEARNING RESOURCES
Students will have access to lecture notes, lecture slides and workshop questions on LMS.
CAREERS / INDUSTRY LINKS
A 2 hour question and answer session with representatives from industry will be hosted for Engineering Mechanics students.
ENGR20004- 2016 summer teaching dates: 9th Jan to 17th Feb, the exam will be held during the following week.
- Science-credited subjects - new generation B-SCI and B-ENG.
- Mechanical with Business
- Master of Engineering (Civil)
- Bachelor of Design Elective Subjects
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Civil with Business
- Engineering Systems
- Selective subjects for B-BMED
- Master of Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Environments Discipline subjects
- Master of Engineering (Environmental)
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical with Business)
- Master of Engineering (Structural)
- Master of Engineering (Civil with Business)
Related breadth tracks
This subject is available as breadth in the following courses:
Recommended texts and other resources
Meriam JL and Kraige LG, Engineering Mechanics : Dynamics 7th Edition
HGibbeler RC, Statistics and Mechanics of Materials 3rd Edition