Recommended texts and other resources
Meriam JL and Kraige LG, Engineering Mechanics : Dynamics 7th Edition
HGibbeler RC, Statistics and Mechanics of Materials 3rd Edition
INDICATIVE KEY LEARNING RESOURCES
Students will have access to lecture notes, lecture slides and workshop questions on LMS.
CAREERS / INDUSTRY LINKS
A 2 hour question and answer session with representatives from industry will be hosted for Engineering Mechanics students.
ENGR20004- 2016 summer teaching dates: 9th Jan to 17th Feb, the exam will be held during the following week.
- Bachelor of Design Elective Subjects
- Science-credited subjects - new generation B-SCI and B-ENG.
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Master of Engineering (Environmental)
- Master of Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Civil with Business
- Environments Discipline subjects
- Master of Engineering (Civil)
- Engineering Systems
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical with Business)
- Master of Engineering (Structural)
- Selective subjects for B-BMED
- Master of Engineering (Civil with Business)
- Mechanical with Business
Related breadth tracks
This subject is available as breadth in the following courses: