Business of Producing 1 (FLTV90020)
Graduate courseworkPoints: 12.5On Campus (Southbank)
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
|Fees||Look up fees|
Business of Producing 1 develops as students undertake the role of producer on one major short film production, putting into practice the business items they have learnt to date and extending to budgeting and, scheduling. Students will develop the projects produced at VCA toward entry into major international short film festivals and create the publicity and promotional material for the little they produce.
Intended learning outcomes
This subject will enable students to:
- extend their creative abilities and business skills;
- develop sound knowledge in the technical, production management and first assistant directing aspects of film production;
- develop an understanding of the business of producing behind the film, television and allied industries.
On completing this subjects students will be able to:
• confidently communicate in oral and written form for a wide variety of audiences;
• exhibit a capacity to design, conduct and present research outcomes;
• exhibit the skills to interpret, analyse, problem solve and negotiate.
Last updated: 3 November 2022