Recommended texts and other resources
- Rieger J, Stanley J, Traynor R (2014) Project Planning and Management for Ecological Restoration. Island Press, Washington, 324pp.
- Clewell AF, Aronson J (2013) Ecological Restoration. Principles, Values and Structure of an Emerging Profession. Island Press, Washington, 315pp.
- Allison SK (2012) Ecological Restoration and Environmental Change: Renewing Damaged Ecosystems. Routledge, Taylor and Francis, London and New York. 252pp.
- Hobbs RJ, Suding KN (2008) New Models of Ecosystem Dynamics and Restoration. Island Press, Washington, 353pp.
- Walker, L.R., Walker, J., Hobbs, R.J. (2007) Linking Restoration and Ecological Succession. Springer, New York, 190pp.
- Perrow MR, Davy AJ (Eds) (2002) Handbook of Ecological Restoration. Volume 1 Principles of Restoration. Cambridge University Press. 444pp.
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.