- Analysis of Darwin’s Delay due (500 words) due 1st week of Sepetember (12.5%)
- Poster (equivalent to 800 words) due last workshop of semester (20%)
- Critical Reflection upon the Poster (1200 words) due in the first week of the end of semester examination period (30%)
- Review Essay (1500 words) due at the beginning of the last week of the examination period (37.5%)
- Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject.
- Students must complete 100% of short quizzes on lecture content
- All pieces of written work must be submitted in order to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. After five working days late assessment will not be marked. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Regular participation in tutorials is required.
Last updated: 6 May 2021