|Year of offer||2017|
|Subject level||Exchange (Level 2)|
|Fees||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
This course has been designed to give an overview of the place companies and businesses have in the global economy. This course takes a theoretic-analytic approach to the study international trade and the many factors that influence it.
Intended learning outcomes
On the completion of the course, students shall be able to:
- Analyse the forces that influence trade and investment in the global economy;
- Analyse how international organisations work and how they influence business;
- Search, analyse and interpret environmental variables relating to select international markets;
- Learn to value the differences among countries.
- Develop the competencies and skills necessary to analyse the increasingly complex world in which we live;
- Develop an awareness of cultural differences, learn to be tolerant of them and appreciate international diversity;
- Become a responsible, honest and prepared citizen of the world.