- Harold Luntz et al, Torts: Cases and Commentary (LexisNexis Butterworths, 7th ed, 2013);
- Wrongs Act 1958 (Vic), available at www.legislation.vic.gov.au;
- Specialist printed material will also be made available from the Melbourne Law School.
Recommended texts and other resources
Semester 2 only:
- Martin Davies and Ian Malkin, Torts (LexisNexis Butterworths, 7th ed, 2015).
- Related Handbook entries
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
If required, please contact email@example.com for subject coordinator approval.
Last updated: 2 December 2019