About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
- Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth)
- Personal Property Securities Regulations 2010 (Cth)
- Anthony Duggan and David Brown, Australian Personal Property Securities Law (2nd ed, Lexis Nexis Australia, 2015)
Selected printed materials will be made available by the Melbourne Law School.
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
If required, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for subject coordinator approval.
Last updated: 3 November 2022