You’re currently viewing the 2017 version of this subject
- A 7,000 word group project that is developed in consultation with the external organisation that hosts the project. It will be assessed and graded jointly by the organisation and the Subject Coordinator. It is worth 70% of the final result and each student will be awarded the same mark and result for the project. Due at the end of the semester.
- A formal oral group presentation of the Group Project, equivalent to 1,500 words, and worth 15% of the final result. This presentation will occur at a formal event, involving the host organisations for the group projects and academic staff and students in the EMA program. This is a group assignment and each student in the group will be awarded the same result for this task.
- A 1,500 word reflective essay, due at the completion of the subject. This is an individual assignment and it will require students to reflect critically and personally on their experience of the Group Project. It is worth 15% of the final result and it will be assessed by the Subject Coordinator.
Hurdle: The following hurdle requirements must be met in order for students to be eligible to submit the final report or thesis:
- Submit a 500-word project proposal, by the end of week 1.
- Submit a 1000-word project update mid-way through semester.
- Participation in a group presentation to occur at a date negotiated by the organisation and subject coordinator.
Last updated: 3 November 2022