You’re currently viewing the 2017 version of this subject
- A short Research Design of 600 words, due early in the semester (15%)
- In class practical tasks equivalent to 600 words, due throughout the semester (15%)
- Group work / peer assessment equivalent to 800 words, due throughout the semester (20%)
- An Applied Research Assignment of 2000 words, due in the examination period (50%)
- Hurdle requirement: Students must attend all seminars and a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject. Regular participation in tutorials is required.
- Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10 marks per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 3 November 2022