You’re currently viewing the 2017 version of this subject
This assessment statement applies to the entire enrolment across Parts 1 and 2 of the subject (i.e. POLS40021 and POLS40022 together):
- A thesis of 15,000 words due in October for students commencing in semester 1, or May for students commencing in semester 2 (100%).
- Hurdle Requirements - The following hurdle requirements must be met in order for students to be eligible to submit the final Thesis:
- Supervision: Regular supervisory meetings
- Topic Proposal Form: To be submitted by the first week of the Semester of thesis enrolment
- Progress Report: To be submitted half way through the thesis year
- Thesis Draft: A full draft of the thesis is to be submitted approximately 5 weeks prior to the final thesis submission date.
- Final Theses submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10 marks per working day.
Last updated: 3 November 2022