You’re currently viewing the 2017 version of this subject
- A written exercise 500 words (10%) due end of week 2 of intensive teaching period.
- An essay of 1750 words (45%) due end of week 4 of intensive teaching period.
- An essay of 1750 words (45%) due one week after intensive teaching has concluded.
- Hurdle requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject. Regular participation in tutorials is required.
- Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10 marks per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 30 July 2023