|Fees||Look up fees|
In this subject students will put into practice and develop technical and creative knowledge that has been learnt in their Discipline Skills and Performance Theory and Organisation classes. Students are usually assigned to at least one placement on a production mounted either within and/or beyond the Victorian College of the Arts. These placements give the student the opportunity to develop organisational, leadership and creative skills within the context of the production process.
Intended learning outcomes
On completing this subject students will be able to:
- work productively and creatively at various levels, both as an individual and as a team member, in a wide variety of visual/performing art environments;
- demonstrate skills in the gathering, organisation and use of research materials;
- effectively document technical and creative processes.
On completing this subject students will have developed the ability to:
• plan, create and evaluate small-scale creative projects;
• work with another artist or artists in an open and constructive way;
• take full responsibility for one’s creative work;
• apply theory to practice;
• solve problems.
Last updated: 18 December 2020