About this course
Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education
Current Students: email@example.com
Ms Cathie Pigott
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have:
- a degree in medicine, or an undergraduate degree in an allied health profession or equivalent, or
- at least five years of documented relevant work experience;
- Also applicants must be employed in a relevant area of transfusion practice or blood management.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking and/or assessing applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic qualification and performance; and/or
- the professional experience.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 18 December 2020