About this course
This program is designed for graduates of undergraduate degrees in disciplines other than music.
1. The Selection Committee will evaluate the applicant’s ability to pursue successfully the course using the following criterion –
- an undergraduate degree or equivalent at a pass level with an average of H2B (70%) in the major; or
- at least five years of documented professional experience relevant to the specialisation.
2. Selection into the Practical Music specialisation will be subject to a successful audition.
3. The Selection Committee may conduct interviews, or may call for written work, referee reports, or employer references to elucidate any of the above.
Detailed information is available via www.conservatorium.unimelb.edu.au/graddipmus
All applicants are required to undertake a 30 minute audition.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 24 January 2023