Landscape Studio 5:Sustainable Urbanism (ABPL90072) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Progressive project work equivalent to 10,000 words in total.
- Assignment 1: Written, graphic and verbal presentation of design concept, analytical work and design explorations equivalent to 3000 words, due week 4 (30%);
- Assignment 2: Graphic and verbal presentation of design master plan equivalent to 3,000 words. This will include one (1) A1 size exhibition panel in digital format and accompanying documentation, due week 8 (30%);
- Assignment 3: Graphic and verbal presentation of three (3) detailed designs of selected areas within the master plan equivalent to 4,000 words. This will include three (3) A1 size exhibition panels in digital format and accompanying documentation. Due at the end of semester.
Hurdle Requirement: Attendance and participation in 75% of the studios is a mandatory requirement.
Last updated: 3 November 2022