Environmental Systems (ABPL90086) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
- Professional report equivalent to 3,000 words (60%) simulating an ESD report for a new building proposal, providing a technical understanding of the green building design process, including implementation issues, through individual and group work. The report will be submitted in the following stages:
- Passive systems (15%) due in Week 4
- Active systems (15%) due in Week 8
- Final ESD report outlining overall environmental system recommendations for the building analysed (30%) due in Week 11
- Class presentation of 10 minutes (10%) held in Week 10, outlining the overall recommendations for the building analysed in the ESD report.
- Assignment equivalent to 2,000 words (30%) due in week 12, focusing on the ability to think creatively and research and evaluate the traditional and alternate methodologies that drive social, environmental and economic outcomes.
Last updated: 3 November 2022