You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
- Four in-class quizzes throughout semester (week 3, 5, 7 and 9) to demonstrate an understanding of environmental issues and the use of life cycle assessment in construction, (10%);
- Environmental Assessment Report of 1000 words due in week 7, analysing the environmental performance of a construction project, (20%);
- Peer review of 500 words due in week 9, critically analysing the work of others, providing constructive feedback and demonstrating an understanding of life cycle assessment, (10%);
- Environmental Improvement Report (combining the Environmental Assessment Report) of 3000 words due in week 11, identifying solutions and making recommendations for the improvement to the environmental performance of a construction project, (40%);
- Class presentation of 15 minutes held in week 12, communicating the major findings of the Environmental Improvement Report and highlighting improvements to the environmental performance of a construction project, (Hurdle requirement), (20%).
Last updated: 3 November 2022