Research Practicum in Construction (ABPL90359) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- Assessment 1: Research development includes a preliminary data discussion due in Week 6 (equivalent to 1000 words), worth 10%
- Assessment 2: Oral presentation based upon research proposal due in week 10, worth 10%. Satisfactory completion of the oral presentation is a hurdle requirement.
- Assessment 3: Research manuscript equivalent to 4,000 words due in Week 12, worth 80%. This research will be based on research completed in the prerequisite subject, Research in Construction (ABPL90358). The 4000 words required for this item of assessment is additional to work completed for the prerequisite subject Research in Construction (ABPL90358). The entire research manuscript, including work from ABPL90358, should be 10,000 words in total.
Last updated: 3 November 2022