About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
- Moore KL et al: Clinically Oriented Anatomy, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 2014
- Drake et al Gray's Anatomy for Students, Elsevier 2015
- Subject notes
This subject is available to students enrolled in the New Generation BSc, BBiomed, pre-2008 BSc, pre-2008 BASc, pre-2008 BBiomedSc.
- Related Handbook entries
- Breadth options
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
quota subject - application deadline as per http://biomedicalsciences.unimelb.edu.au/study/current-student-information/quota-subjects
Last updated: 6 December 2023