- Homework and in-class written assignments 10% (weeks 2-10)
- A short written essay (300-350 characters) 10% (week 8)
- An oral test 20% (examination period)
- A listening comprehension test 20% (week 12)
- A 2 hour final examination 40% (examination period)
Hurdle requirement: Class attendance is required for this subject; if you do not attend a minimum of 80% of classes without an approved exemption you will not be eligible for a pass in this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Last updated: 22 November 2023