Drugs and Justice (CRIM40003) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- A 1500 word report brief (30%) due mid-semester.
- A report brief of 3500 words (70%) due at the end of semester.
- Hurdle requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of classes in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject. Regular participation in class is required.
- Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10 marks per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 3 November 2022