Recommended texts and other resources
- P Burrough, Principles of Geographical Information Systems for Land Resources Assessment.
- P.W. West, Tree and Forest Measurement.
- Elzinga, C.L., D.W. Salzer, J.W. Willoughby and J.P. Gibbs, 2001 Monitoring Plant and Animal Populations. Blackwell, Malden
- Related Handbook entries
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 2 December 2019