You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
- Class participation (10%). Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 1 to 4 are addressed in classes.
- One individual assignment of about 2500 words, due before mid-semester break (15%), requiring 19-21 hours of work. ILOs 1 are 2 are addressed in the individual assignment.
- One group assignment, in groups of 3-4, of 3500 words, due after mid-semester break (20%), requiring 26-30 hours of work per student. ILOs 1 and 2 are addressed in the group assignment.
- One group based presentation (15%) with 3-4 group members of approximately 20 minutes duration, including including a Powerpoint presentation of 15-20 slides, due at the end of semester, requiring approximately 19-21 hours of work per student. ILOs 1 to 4 are addressed in the group presentation.
- One written 2 hour closed book end of semester examination (40%). ILOs 2-4 are addressed in the examination.
Last updated: 3 November 2022