The due date of the below assessment will be available to students via the Assessment Schedule on the LMS Community.
- Trial preparation document, 2,500 words, due end of week 2 of teaching (25%).
- Trial performance, final week of teaching (50%).
- Reflective report, 2,000 words, due approximately 10 days after completing of the trial performance period (25%).
- Written submissions, 2,500 words, to include outline of case theories, outline of opening and closing addresses and summary of questions to be put to witnesses (20%). Written work due 24 hours before the trial performance.
- Trial performance: opening statement (20%), examination-in-chief (20%), cross-examination (20%) and closing statement (20%): scheduled in accordance with trial performance timetable.
The due date of the above assessment will be available to students via the Assessment Schedule on the LMS Community.
Last updated: 2 December 2019