You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
- Draft essay (hurdle requirement);
- Peer review of 2 draft essays, maximum 1,500 words total (30%). Students will not be marking other students' work. We will discuss the process and attributes of peer reviewing in our first classes;
- Self-reflection on learning, maximum 500 words, to be submitted at the same time as the submission of the peer review essay outlines (10%);
- Essay on a theme chosen by the student and approved by the lecturer, maximum 2,500 words (50%);
- In class oral presentation of between 5-10 minutes including outline of main points, maximum 500 words (10%).
The due date of the above assessment will be available to students via the Assessment Schedule on the LMS Community.
Last updated: 6 December 2019