- Hurdle requirement: Completion of a minimum 20 days of placement at a host organisation;
- Participation in 'Understanding Law and Legal Practice in Asia' seminar (8 hours), assessed by class participation (10%), and 1 hour long test (20%)
- 3,500 words of legal research (40%)*;
- 1,000 word reflection piece on understanding of jurisdiction gained from work placement (20%); and
- Short presentation on understanding of jurisdiction gained from work placement at a 3 hour seminar (10%).
*Note: the assessed research work may take a variety of forms (including substantial research memoranda or advice, briefs or written submissions, legal policy advocacy, and research essays).
The due date of the above assessment will be available to students via the Assessment Schedule on the LMS Community.
Last updated: 2 December 2019