- Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth)
- Personal Property Securities Regulations 2010 (Cth)
- Anthony Duggan and David Brown, Australian Personal Property Securities Law (2nd ed, Lexis Nexis Australia, 2015)
Selected printed materials will be made available by the Melbourne Law School.
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Course Master of Banking and Finance Law Course Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Law Course Graduate Diploma in Construction Law Course Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies Course Master of Construction Law Course Juris Doctor Course Master of Commercial Law Course Master of Laws
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
If required, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for subject coordinator approval.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 3 November 2022