Public Relations and Communications (MECM40006) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- A 15 minute class presentation equivalent to 1,000 words (20%), due during the semester
- A case study report of 2,000 words (40%), due mid-semester
- A written essay of 2,000 words (40%), due in the examination period
- Hurdle: Students are required to attend a minimum of 80% (or 10 out of 12) classes in order to qualify to have their written work assessed. Any student who fails to meet this hurdle without valid reason will not be eligible to pass the subject. All required written work must be submitted in order to pass the subject. Essays submitted after the due date without an extension will be penalised 2% per day. Essays submitted after two weeks of the assessment due date without a formally approved application for special consideration or an extension will only be marked on a pass/fail basis if accepted.
Last updated: 3 November 2022