You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Semester 1 and Semester 2 offerings:
- An essay of 1500 words 25% (due mid-semester) and
- An essay of 2500 words 75% (due during the examination period).
Winter Term offering:
- In-class quizzes totaling 500 words 10% (throughout the teaching period)
- A essay proposal of 500 words 10% (due in the first week of classes)
- A site report of 1000 words 30% (due in the second week of classes)
- A research essay of 2000 words 50% (due four weeks after the teaching period ends).
Hurdle: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to be pass this subject.
Last updated: 30 July 2023