You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
- A 35-minute recital examination of an approved program of pieces. Examinations are held during the examination period at the end of semester (100%).
- Programs are to be submitted through the online Practical Examination Program Approval form by Week 8.
- Note: Students shall present a recital examination that is approximately 33 to 37 minutes in duration, including normal pauses between pieces and/or movements.
- 100% participation as a performer in instrumental or vocal class unless approved by head of area
- 100% attendance to Performance Class (Friday) OR, Non-enrolled 100% participation in a major ensemble (or approved elective) as assigned by Head of Area.
Last updated: 3 November 2022