U21 Advanced International Study (PPMN50001) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- Individual learning log (30%): 1500 word diary (paper, blog, video or combination) recording learning arising from participation in the module, to be delivered within 3 weeks of module completion.
- Assignment (60%): 3,000 word paper providing comparative analysis of one area of public policy relevant to the module, to be delivered within 6 weeks of module completion.
- Group report (pass/fail) (10%): 15 minute presentation by cross-university group plus Q&A session, at end module, assessed pass/fail by module tutors.
- Hurdle requirement: As this is an Intensively-taught subject, Lecture/Seminar attendance is compulsory for all classes and regular class participation is expected.
Last updated: 3 November 2022