Please note that PD-ARTS Postgraduate Diploma in Arts will no longer be accepting new applications as of the 1st January 2015, the program from 2015 will be offered as GDA-ARTS Graduate Diploma in Arts (Advanced). Please refer to the correct handbook entry for program information for commencing students from 2015.
See program overview
Intended learning outcomes
Students who complete the Postgraduate Diploma in Arts in this area of specialisation should:
- be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of the field of study known as creative writing;
- be able to access national and international trends and debates in their field of study;
- understand the possible relations between theory and practice in creative writing;
- demonstrate an independent approach to knowledge and practice; and
- be able to apply critical, analytical and creative skills to tasks and problems in creative writing.
Last updated: 9 November 2019