About this course
Melbourne School of Engineering
Currently enrolled students:
Dr Wenyan Wu
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
– a four year degree in an engineering discipline with a weighted average mark of at least H3 (65%) or equivalent, or
– an undergraduate degree in a cognate discipline with a weighted average mark of at least H3 (65%) or equivalent and at least two years of documented relevant professional or work experience.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and where relevant
- the professional experience.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.
Additional notes for the Handbook
For more information on meeting the University's English language requirements, see: http://futurestudents.unimelb.edu.au/info/international/english_and_foundation_programs
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 6 January 2021