About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Subject options
- Majors, minors and specialisations
1. The Selection Committee will evaluate the applicant’s ability to pursue successfully the course using the following criteria:
- successful completion of the VCE (or an equivalent qualification) with a study score of at least 25 in Units 3 and 4 English/English Language/Literature, or a study score of at least 30 in Units 3 and 4 ESL. Minimum ATAR is not applicable.
- performance in an audition, test, interview, workshop, portfolio or folio presentation.
2. The Selection Committee may conduct interviews and tests and may call for referee reports or employer references to elucidate any of the matters referred to above.
Core participation requirements
For the purposes of considering request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (Cwth 2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this course are articulated in the Course Overview, Objectives and Generic Skills sections of this entry.
It is University policy to take all reasonable steps to minimise the impact of disability upon academic study, and reasonable adjustments will be made to enhance a student's participation in the University's programs. Students who feel their disability may impact on meeting the requirements of this course are encouraged to discuss this matter with a Faculty Student Adviser and the Disability Liaison Unit: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/