About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
Coordinators are listed within each specialisation
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: https://finearts-music.unimelb.edu.au/study-with-us/discipline-areas
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Selection Committee will evaluate the applicant's ability to pursue the course successfully using the following criteria.
- completion of a major study in a Fine Arts discipline and a three year Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, or equivalent qualification, at a course weighted average of 70% or equivalent; and
- performance in one or more of an audition, test, interview, workshop, portfolio or folio presentation, as prescribed by the Academic Board for the specialsiation to which entry is sought.
2. The Selection Committee may conduct further interviews or tests and may call for referee reports and employer references to elucidate any of the matters referred to above.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 28 January 2022