- Graduate Certificate in Professional Skills for Scientists
- Entry and participation requirements
About this course
(1) In order to be considered for entry, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Completion of any undergraduate science degree
- Concurrently enrolled in, or successfully completed, a graduate degree in any scientific discipline.
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
(2) In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider prior academic performance.
(3) The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
(4) Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 17 March 2020