About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Subject options
Melbourne Business School
Level 4, 198 Berkeley Street
Telephone: +61 3 8344 1670
Professor Gary Twite
Progression from Year 1 to Year 2 of the MCom (Finance) requires:
- An average of no less than 75 overall in the subjects taken during Year 1.
Progression from Year 2 of the MCom (Finance) to the Doctor of Philosophy (DR-PHILBE) in Finance requires that the student meet both hurdles below:
- An average of no less than 75 overall in the subjects taken in Year 2
- An average of no less than 75 for the compulsory Finance subjects taken in years 1 and 2.