Place Making for The Built Environment (ABPL90404) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- Written essay (1500 words), based on readings . The role of multidisciplinary in Placemaking, due on Friday- Week 1, 30% ;
- Case-Study Analysis Framework, Students will develop an evaluation framework to conduct a deep case study analysis of place, due of week 2, 20%
- Case-Study Analysis – group work, 3000 words equivalent including final presentation and written report, due end of week 3 (presentation), final report one week after presentation, 50%. Students will negotiate and apply their Case Study Analysis Framework to nominated local case studies.30% of the grade based on the group mark and 20% based on individual reflection on the roles of different disciplines in achieving and completing their group work.
Last updated: 3 November 2022