You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
Assessment is based on both theatrical performances and written tasks. These include:
- A Solo Mime Performance (20%, Week 4, equivalent 500 words);
- A written Theatre/Film Review (20%, Week 6, 1000 words);
- An initial Group Devised Performance (20%, Week 8, equivalent 1000 words); and
- A final Group Devised Performance (30%, Week 12, equivalent 1500 words).
- There is also a participation mark of 10% based on the body of work completed in class throughout the semester.
- This subject has a minimum hurdle requirement of 75% attendance and regular participation in tutorials. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All assessment must be completed to pass this subject.
Last updated: 6 December 2019