- Sally Morgan My Place;
- Philip McLaren Sweet Water Stolen Land;
- Kim Scott True Country;
- Alexis Wright Plains of Promise;
- Tara June Winch Swallow the Air;
- Jeanine Leane Purple Threads;
- Ellen Van Neevan Heat and Light;
- Samuel Wagan Watson Smoke Encrypted Whispers;
- Yvette Holt Anonymous Premonition;
- Melissa Lucashenko Mullumbimby
- Subject notes
This subject can be credited towards the English & Theatre Studies major or minor.
- Related Handbook entries
- Breadth options
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.